Last updated: 6 may 2020
Stage Data is provided by eStage Group Ltd. Any references to “Stage Data”, “Us”, or “We” in this document refer to the subsidiary, which is wholly contained within eStage Group Ltd.
eStage Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09263717 and its registered office at First Floor, 41 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DT.
What to expect of us
Stage Data provides a database and processing service to the theatre industry with the goal of making information easier to access and manipulate. We will always treat the data we host and process with the respect it deserves and have set out how we use this data in our data policy.
We will continue to provide this service as long as it is reasonable for us to do so.
Using your submissions
Where you submit feedback, suggestions, or any other content through the forms provided on this website you agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the suggestions or feedback you provide to us in any way.
When you submit data, including any trademarked or copyrighted data, about venues, suppliers, or organisations to us, that data remains the property of that venue, supplier, or organisation, however you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use and process that data until that right is removed by contacting us.
What we expect of you
Stage Data is a service provided free to the theatre industry. As part of this we ask that you follow a couple of terms and rules when using this service.
Your rights to the service
The services we provide are protected by copyright. You are only granted the right to use the Stage Data for the functionality offered on this website, the data provided should not be in anyway taken from the website without the explicit agreement from Stage Data. Stage Data reserves all other rights in the Services.
You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement.
You agree you will not:
- Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
- Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
Responsible data submission
For those of you who submit data to us, whether you are a venue, organisation, supplier, or a member of the team, we require that the data is submitted responsibly, the includes, but is not limited to:
- Data Validation. We expect you to make all reasonable effort to ensure the data you provide is verified and true, submitting false or misleading data is not in the spirit of Stage Data.
- Permitted use. We expect that all data submitted already exists in the public domain, or that the appropriate permissions have been obtained and that these have been kept on file but the user.
- Legal and appropriate. The data submitted should be legally obtained and should be appropriate for the audience of this website.
Limitation of liability
We shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from the use of the data provided on this website.
We reserve the right to terminate an individuals access and use of our services at any time, this can be done if:
- You are in breach of these terms;
- or you are using these services which a manner which could cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or others.
Notification of changes