Your privacy is important to you, and to us. We are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. here we explain how we ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Who we are and what we do
At Stage Data we sometimes collect data to allow us to provide as much useful data on these pages as possible, we also collect page usage data in order for us to optimise the services we offer. Here, we outline our obligations and your rights under the data protection legislation, which regulates the use of personal information.
Stage Data is a subsidiary of eStage Group Ltd, and therefore all storage and processing of data is undertaken by eStage Group on behalf of Stage Data.
why we handle your data
Under data protection legislation, we are only allowed to use personal information if we have a proper reason or ‘legal basis’ to do so. At Stage Data, we minimise the amount of personal information we collect to the information that is strictly necessary for us for the good and useful operation of these pages.
This service is not directed at children under the age of 13 – Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use this Website only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance persons under the age of 13 may use this website.
what personal data we collect and why
Cookies and website analytics
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish a data entry, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
registration and log-in
venue, supplier, and organisation contacts
As standard we do not collect any personal contact information for venues, suppliers, and organisations. However with consent provided by the user we may collect their name, email address, and phone number. When a user submits this information to us they agree that they have ensured they have appropriate consent from the data subject. As an additional precaution Stage Data will also contact any data subject listed on our website to confirm that this listing is approved and offer them the opportunity to remove it.
contact and suggestion forms
When submitting contact forms and suggestions you are asked to provide us with your name and email so we can contact you. That information will only be used in relation to contact you make with us.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We don’t share your personal information with any third parties unless they are providing services to us under contract and we have your consent to do so, or disclosure is permitted by, or required by, law.
At any point whilst eStage holds personal information on you, you have a number of rights to control and manage how we process your data.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of your Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More details on this are below.
- Access your Data. You have the right to learn if your Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the we will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have you Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Data from us.
- Receive your Data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which the you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority.
DETAILS ABOUT THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a basis related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
Should your Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we are processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
how long we hold your data for
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose it has been collected for. For most data collected on this page we will do so until consent is withdrawn.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. We may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
We may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period